BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE: Our policy towards COVID-19 interruption
1. Your booking must be impacted by official Government mandated restriction.
2. These restrictions should make it illegal to travel from your home address and/or affect the immediate area of the Mousetrap, Wells next the Sea, or a wider area controlled by North Norfolk District Council and therefore not feasible to take your booking. Commonly referred to as a ‘Lockdown’.
3. In this circumstance we will offer the option of a cancellation and full refund.
4. Or, allow you to select an alternative date. Such restrictions may be in effect for a month or more and may necessitate a change to your vacation plans…
5. If a desired alternative date falls into a new Calendar year and is like for like e.g. of a similar time period e.g. week and of a similar season part e.g. High Season Week (July 17th to Sep 11th) we will offer 10% discount as an incentive, for allowing us to continue to be contractually bound and hold your deposit or balance payment, whatever has been paid at that time.
6. If you choose a cheaper seasonal date in the same year e.g. move from an August week to a November week, or you choose to reduce your stay from a week to a minimum 3 night stay, we will simply hold your deposit and any other payment, but not offer any discount.
7. If you choose a cheaper seasonal date in the new Calendar year, or you choose to reduce your stay from a week to a minimum 3 night stay, we will reserve those dates at current prices and no price increase will be applied. We will continue to hold your deposit and any other payment, but not offer any discount.
COVID prepared: for YOUR SAFETY
• Cleaners are supplied with PPE and must frequently sanitize during their cleaning session
• All windows are opened during cleaning to allow the free flow of air through the cottage
• Minimal handling of used bed linen and immediate bagging ready for laundry
• Mattress and pillow protectors changed at every clean
• Pillows, duvets, and soft furnishings misted with HH103 ( a cleaner/sanitiser certified to kill all Corona Viruses, SARS and Covid-19 within 5 minutes of contact time)
• Vacuum cleaner bags changed before and after use
• Commonly used crockery and cutlery washed and sanitised
• Refrigerator now emptied and left-over contents bagged and disposed
• All high-touch surfaces, cleaned with antiviral wipes: door knobs, window handles & stays, hand rails, appliance controls, remote controls, outsides of kettles, toasters and any other mobile appliances, headboards and chair backs
• Keys and key safe wiped with antivirals
We welcome guest suggestions to ensure our procedures offer you a comfortable and safe holiday cottage.
Our aim continues to satisfy every guest so they will want to return…
p. 07966 191 737