Nestled opposite St.Nicholas Church, at the bottom of the ‘old’ high street, the Mousetrap is a comfortably furnished barn conversion cottage, on one level with walled courtyard garden. It’s a super holiday base to enjoy Wells next the Sea and explore the wider North Norfolk Coast. Centrally located 800 metres behind the Quay, it offers an easy walk to the harbour, shops, pubs and cafes of this vibrant seaside town – voted the second best seaside resort in Britain by Holiday Which magazine. The Mousetrap offers a central location with the added bonus of parking space for two cars and free wi-fi.
Check availability and book online… Click the ‘Book Direct’ icon above to be taken to our online reservation platform – it’s quick and easy. Simply select your arrival date, choose the number of nights you would like to stay and click search. You can make an immediate reservation and will receive a booking reference and confirmation email.
During ‘High Season’ (summer school holidays) Mousetrap is only available for full week (7 nights) rental, changeover day is Saturday.
Outside High Season we offer short breaks…
Weekend breaks: Friday to Monday (3 nights)
Mid week breaks: Monday to Friday (4 nights)
Full weeks (Friday to Friday) can also be booked and are often cheaper than two short breaks, as we only have to clean the house and launder once.
All bookings include bed linen and towels – see photo gallery for typical examples.
Any questions? Simply ‘phone or email us…see the Get in Touch page below…
- Single level holiday home – no stairs – ideal for families with kids, or elderly relatives
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 guests – see the floor plan layout in the image gallery
- Full gas fired central heating
- Wood Burning Stove
- Bedroom 1 (Plover) King Size Bed, Bedroom 2 (Sandpiper) two single beds, Bedroom 3 (Teal) two single beds
- Bedroom 3 (Teal) – en-suite electric shower and separate adjoining toilet
- Family bathroom containing bath, shower, wash basin, toilet, shaving socket, illuminated mirror
- Separate toilet by rear door
- Lounge with comfortable seating for 6
- Lounge wood burning stove
- Dining table and seating for 6
- Wall mounted 43″ Smart TV and FreeSat
- WiFi broadband
- Kitchen with induction hob and electric fan oven, canopy extractor, electric kettle, toaster and microwave
- Crockery, cutlery and tableware for a full 3 course meal for 6
- Plentiful coat hanging and boot racking inside the front door porch area
- Bed linen and bath towels provided (1 bath sheet per guest + bath and hand towels in all bathrooms and toilets)
- Automatic washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Rear walled courtyard, garden furniture and aeriel dryer
- Read our customer reviews below, just click the image
- See what TripAdvisor and other platforms think about us and check our ratings (additional agency fees apply when booking through these platforms)
…If there are any questions, please do get in touch
Wells next the Sea has a picturesque harbour and excellent sandy beaches for families. Sailing, windsurfing, walking, cycling and bird watching are just some of the activities available locally. It’s an area of outstanding natural beauty and nationally important for is wildlife. Nearby Blakeney Point is home to England’s largest Grey Seal colony. Boat trips to view the seals can be taken most days (tides and breeding season dependant). For more information on Wells click here
Wells Next the Sea
Get in Touch
If you are interested in renting the Mousetrap and have dates in mind – you can check availability, make an online booking and secure it. Just click the ‘Book Direct‘ icon below – to be taken to our reservation platform. You will receive a reference and confirmation email immediately:
Alternatively, please fill in the form below, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or, give us a call on 07966 191737
SUBSCRIBE - Win a FREE Weekend Break
Why sign up to our subscriber list?
Win a FREE WEEKEND – no gimmicks, no catches! Simply by being on our subscriber list, you are automatically entered into a free draw every January to win a free weekend break sometime in Spring
- As a subscriber you will be the first to be offered reduced price stays at the MOUSETRAP due to cancellations
- We reduce the price of occasional dates, for example where they fall between seasons. or dates have been displaced due to guests re-arranging their holidays – we offer these to our subscribers first
- Receive news of special events worth visiting North Norfolk for…
- We promise to send no more than 12 emails per year, but it’s often less and you can always unsubscribe at any time
Still not sure? Here’s what past FREE WEEKEND winners HAVE TO SAY